Monday, July 1, 2013

Its my birthday and I will golf and BBQ if I want to....

....barring any Hatzolah related or work calls....

Sunday was my birthday. And while it was a day that would allow me to spend time with my father on a golf course, it began the night before jumping into support a massive technology undertaking that had most of my team going until a little past 3:00 AM. 35 minutes later when my alarm went off, I got up, davened and picked up my father to play the greatest game in the world, Golf at 5:40 AM.


Unfortunately, on the way home, I was asked to help cover the evening and overnight support so I had to change my dinner plans with my family and instead fired up the grill, because even birthdays are better grilled #EIBG.


I picked up a 1.5 inch thick 22 oz Rib Eye steak and used a little extra virgin olive oil, salt, fresh cracked black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper for the rub. I used some cooking string to tie it to keep its shape.






No comments:

Post a Comment