Sunday, March 1, 2015

#PIBB

A few weeks ago my wife who has been under a tremendous workload at work asked me to take over this year's Mishloach Manos planning and creation. I replied, I would do it but she should understand that I am not going to be baking a single cookie or cake. This project would be done completely on the Weber.

Unfortunately as the week's weather began to develop, a plan had to come together, and it was decided that Monday night would be the only night I could pull this off. Unfortunately the LIRR and PATH didn't want to play along and created a 2.5 hour trip home and a late start.

Fresh aluminum foil for the water pan was how I started this #SmokeFest




4 hours later the smoked chicken was done


Thursday morning when I went to pull it out from the fridge, the whole house had that smokey smell. Now the fun part, the assembly of the Mishloach Manos.





No comments:

Post a Comment